Account Executive (3+ yrs exp req.)
Full Time - Remote
Are you a marketing leader looking to join one of the fastest growing health tech startups in a $30B industry?
We’re hiring a full-time Account Executive. But not just anyone! We’re looking for: someone with a start-up" mentality who approaches every task with passion, grit and a "never-give-up" attitude.
If you’re looking for: a new challenge everyday, an opportunity to change the healthcare industry, a chance to make a dent in the world, a career where you’ll have a kick-ass time.
If the above sounds like a match, we want to hear from you!
CallHero, a software (SaaS) company started in 2015, helps health business get even more new patients over the phones with our unique call recording, call tracking, and conversation analysis software.
We are trusted by thousands of dentists, physical therapists, chiropractors, doctors, and healthcare business owners. We have clients in the Canada, USA, Australia and the UK
Rick Lau is the founder of CallHero and has built three 10 million dollar healthcare businesses over the past 15 years including a network of 127 clinics with over 1400 employees. Including a multi million coaching business for clinic owners.
Rick is one of the most sought-after mentors for clinic owners in Canada and USA where he helps owners double, triple, and even quadruple their profits by optimizing their clinic operations using his proven systems and leadership strategies. Plus he has spent over millions in google and facebook ads during his career.
Our Remote Team & Culture
We are a small team and embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a "remote work" environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out every 90 days at our business retreats.
The best part of the job is you will be working remotely so you can live the life the way you want to. Although we’re remote, we’re closer with one another than anywhere else I’ve worked. The team loves the culture and works hard to live the values and protect it as we scale.
In this role, you will:
- You will benefit from our disruptive inbound marketing strategy and reach to clinic owners in North America and Australia
- You will be part of the leadership team and report directly to the Rick Lau
- We invest a LOT of money in training for your team... If you love learning, You'll love it here...
- You will get mentored by Rick Lau on sales strategy, persuasion, and effective copywriting to be an even more successful account executive
- You will be responsible to generating qualified leads, run online demos, and successfully selling the CallHero. Our current sales team is converting at 43% of demos
- You will be given a SDR "Sales Development Representation" to help you get discovery's and demo's booked into your schedule
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified demos scheduled and deals closedConduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for CallHero's suite of products and solutions
- Operate quickly and efficiently inside Hubspot CRM for deal and pipeline management.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Minimum 50 calls and 50 emails per day with your SDR's help
- 3K per month in new MRR (minimum)
- Generate 1+ demos per day
- Maintain conversion rate of 1 in 3 demo's to closed won
- You must be high energy, coachable, adaptable, and collaborative.
- 3+ Years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or digital agency (bonus for SaaS, healthcare, or B2B)
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Can effectively move the needle in deal momentum with strong ability to advance the conversation
- Extremely organized and able to effectively manage a high velocity of prospects and deals in your pipeline
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and/or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- Street smarts
- Confidence employing sales augmentation tools - (email and call sequences etc).
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Experience using CRM solutions such as; SalesForce and Hubspot
- Zoom Webinars
- Street smarts required
- OTE $80,000 to $100,000+
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Paid company business retreats 2X a year to the USA or Canada
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing healthtech company that is disrupting the management and marketing of healthcare businesses.
- Enrolment in CallHero Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your personal BucketList
- Get 3 weeks vacation
- Get a health spending account to pay for dental, medical, and massages