Yaletown, Vancouver BC
We’re hiring a full-time Sales Development Representative. But not just anyone! We’re looking for: someone with a start-up" mentality who approaches every task with passion, grit and a "never-give-up" attitude.
If you’re looking for: a new challenge everyday, an opportunity to change an industry, a chance to make a dent in the world, a career where you’ll have a kick-ass time.
If the above sounds like a match, we want to hear from you!
CallHero, a software (SaaS) company, was established in 2015 with the mission to help health business owners convert and book even more patients over the phone. We are trusted by physical therapists, chiropractors, dentists, doctors, and other healthcare clinic owners.
CallHero plugs directly into your phones and gives you real time call metrics. We help clinic owners track answer rates and booking rates, and to ‘flag’ calls for training so front desk agents get better on the very next call.
We are a startup (growing 121% annually) that is headquarters in beautiful Yaletown, Vancouver
We are a small team and embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.mycallhero.com/about
In this role, you will:
- You will benefit from our disruptive content marketing strategy and reach to clinic owners in North America
- Be trained, coached, on-boarded and will be ready to start contacting new prospects 7 days from start date
- Generate interest via prospecting (outbound sales) and book discovery calls for our Account Executive
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and Linkedin
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
Serve as a brand enthusiast for CallHero
- Exceed your daily, weekly, and monthly activity quota
- Exceed monthly quotas of qualified demos scheduled for the Account Executive
- Operate quickly and efficiently inside Hubspot CRM for deal and pipeline management.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-ups, as well as sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Experience in outbound sales (recruitment agency, telecommunications, retail, food-service or similar; with bonus points for software or B2B)
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Goal oriented (can demonstrate when set goals and achieved them)
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail
- You must be high energy, coachable, adaptable, and collaborative.
- Sales training and CRM experience a plus
- Street smarts required
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing healthtech company that is disrupting the management and marketing of healthcare businesses.
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
- Enrolment in CallHero Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your personal BucketList
- Get 3 weeks vacation
- Get a health spending account to pay for dental, medical, and massages
- Company snacks and coffee
If you like the sound of CallHero, please apply here so we can learn more about you :)